[cdt-dev] Eclipse IDE CDT C++ 17 and Profiler integration

Dear eclipse IDE developers,

I wanted to check w/ you on the following,

1. C++17, and C++20 editor/syntax highlighter and debug support in CDT - What is eclipse community plan/roadmap in supporting this feature?? Is Language Server Protocol(LSP) integrated w/ eclipse?? What is your recommendation in supporting this feature in CDT directly Vs using LSP, any open source C++ plugin which we can leverage/integrate directly or w/ LSP for enabling C++17, and C++20 support in eclipse IDE

2. Profiler Integration w/ eclipse – does eclipse provides native support for integration of profilers into eclipse IDE. Do we have something like Debug Adaptor protocol to integrate profilers into eclipse IDE ??

Thanks and regards

-Lakshmana

Back to the top