Re: [cdt-dev] Different consoles behaviours?

> On 11 Jan 2021, at 15:22, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> At a first guess I would suspect: https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/NewIn96#Build - either the change done in the referenced bug was not applied to both consoles equally, or the user's consoles have different content.

This seems an old issue, my guess is that the current problem is more recent.

> If the problem didn't start in 2020-09, but started in 2020-12, then it may be down to a side effect of one of the fixes that were done to the console in the 2020-12 release cycle (e.g. Bug 486033 or Bug 568926 - there may be others too).

I can't tell for sure, the issue report was not logged, it came during some discussions.

> Do you have a reproducer

I guess any project created with my templates is affected.

I checked a stm32f4discovery blinky, and the consoles are not wrapped.

- https://eclipse-embed-cdt.github.io/tutorials/blinky-arm/

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top