Re: [cdt-dev] Question about code cleaniness pipeline

Hi Michael,

It looks like since I did the housekeeping on Saturday that another repository that CDT relies on has changed address. All builds are failing again. I will look into this later today and fix it (unless someone else can in the meantime).

For reference, the error I see is:

04:17:21  [ERROR] Failed to resolve target definition /home/jenkins/agent/workspace/cdt-verify-test-cdt-ui-only-pipeline/releng/org.eclipse.cdt.target/cdt.target: Failed to load p2 metadata repository from location https://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/builds/remote/3.0.1/: No repository found at https://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/builds/remote/3.0.1. -> [Help 1]

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders