[cdt-dev] Weird error: Multiple problems have occured

I'm testing the current M2 binaries, and while editing a project I encountered errors like this:

The scenario seems to be a search and replace after renaming some folders while files from them were open. Further saves were no longer possible. To fix this, I had to copy the content into the clipboard, close the file without saving, reopen the file, paste the content and save it again.

I know that this is a bit extreme, but is the Eclipse reaction ok?

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top