Re: [cdt-dev] CDT CMake implementation in an IDE development

Hi Kondal,

Am Do., 12. Nov. 2020 um 08:43 Uhr schrieb Kondal Kolipaka <kondal.kolipaka@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Martin,

As you've already contributed the CMake4Eclipse plugin into Eclipse CDT 10.0. I believe with that one should be able to make use of the CDT CMake

Just to clarify: I did NOT contribute cmake4eclipse to CDT. It was more or less a technology transfer.

core build which internally invokes CompileCommandsJsonParser which was implemented by you. Please correct me If my understanding is wrong.

Yes, as of CDT version 10.1 (or 10.0?), CDT CMake projects do fetch include paths and macros from what is specified in the CMakeLists.txt files and pass that to the indexer.
Even detection of compiler-built-ins if performed, if a compiler supports that. See the CDT CMAke online docs for what is supported by the compilers.

/Martin

Back to the top