[cdt-dev] CDT build support for cmake

Hi all,

I am considering to improve build support for cmake based projects.
Current support gives me too often 'build not configured correctly'
errors without any option to actually configure something.

Would anyone object if I move the code of the org.eclipse.cdt.cmake*
bundles below the build/ directory below the cmake/ directory?
That done, I could add the modules to the cmake-aggregator-pom which
would allow me to consume any other CDT bundles in binary form from
the target platform instead of having them constantly built by the
IDE. It would speed up my local pre-commit builds a lot.

Martin

Back to the top