[cdt-dev] UART RTS signal for the CDT serial port to reset the board

Hi All,

Could someone help me with this - I want to send the UART RTS signal for the CDT serial monitor port to reset the board? But I couldn't find any call in the org.eclipse.cdt.serial.SerialPort API class.

javax.comm.SerialPort is having a method setRTS(boolean) to do that. But it looks like CDT having its own native serial native API.

If I want to implement this functionality - how do I do that? Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Back to the top