Re: [cdt-dev] [cross-project-issues-dev] Upgrading the Eclipse SDK target environment for the *September* Eclipse release...

Yes I meant the N&N. Sorry, mixing up projects and name of things :)

Marc-André

On Mar 20, 2020, at 6:28 PM, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Marc-André for the feedback.

I agree that we should update the BREE when we do this.

> just-released CDT release notes

Where is this? Are you referring to N&N?

Jonah