[cdt-dev] Question regarding org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.debug.service.IProcesses.IThreadDMData.getId()

Hello,

I am running debug session with Cygwin. The code creates thread which print its thread ID. I place a breakpoint on this printout.
I am trying to get the ID of the thread which was suspended due to the breakpoint. The function IThreadDMData.getId() keeps returning 0.
I attach sample plugin (TestThreadID.zip)  with my code and sample project, which creates thread (testHelloWorldThread.zip).

I'll be grateful if you could take a look and comment what is wrong with my API usage.

Thanks,
Gidi