Re: [cdt-dev] Adding language settings providers to built-in project types

Hi Rob,

As farĀ as I know this won't be possible, you need a project type or toolchain.

Can you explain your use case a little more? In particular is there a deficiency in the default language setting provider for your use case? Or are you providing some new functionality?

HTH,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham