Re: [cdt-dev] Configurations in core.build
  • From: William Riley <william.riley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 21:03:45 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=renesas.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=renesas.com; dkim=pass header.d=renesas.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=1QHmjmQb8CjG38XLp+n9DfQaxIR53Gousy56gJfA8Z8=; b=FjEQDXwJjP+JvFAPkXacAXYA6i+FKd4/RK/3d3l7+o62HUDby52Lfg3YdBAXZT8Nb755LwYXD5vwbG2iu9A+1uBdDMlPPbMglv4RNjLbxveIcCkcybXxOacNnhVSZEz+2ympVfHyMblkF6dmZnXtD04ATfGMv+s4U+xcJ9mXep0unbnWfmUAkNz04VcJFBunHu7olK3fGuF7Q/O2drugvWn4cX6Li0S3OQPZCR92NREba3eJoSkX622md7JDjjJhfOX/QoNx3SLBFKVd8C7QgepWgI3UijXwAVRwWgV2LAVUs0f7yiGoPsCmtwLHX+H0W+JYK/ybaIjLwox0K8C9bQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=NQLllpEcIEIGX6Dj2C5YHKXU973bXRrcg6InXTlwizWnIlG/5LsgfvrZnoUimnICPj+6Jx5+e+ERdPthIHo4tIB4iaxshPqgkFnVkFNEtxRB8emzxjR8lACx7ybmXQYei1DTiIel1iU5L8LraAJqCNrVcCSELqyUQRVgtV1xkmgt4PThCv72e3KD+zBXeWWEwHY6BycNB/YhHEi3m19XiV5zosXPjVP1G+41J7CFg3Zr/DRXOzg5XMe0OB1hKeMPVgWUeC/IkWEjDKxddwP47dDKca3yC7tgKI/K7m3Inpn+RnLkZmHuhEnFXM9cQeU/pBMLv80iLLTCjcfh6X4VzQ==

I ran into the same issue while looking at how to make a managed build system work though core build. My conclusion was we could enhance core build to report configurations rather than the project as a whole for cases like this. So the launch bar would show the configurations.

I think I’ve still got the rough code for this somewhere, never contributed it as there wasn’t yet a real use-case for it in core build. I’ll try to find it.

Regards

William