Re: [cdt-dev] LLVM/Clang toolchain broken

On Sat, 2020-01-18 at 14:21 -0500, Jonah Graham wrote:
> I will need to review
> the patch to see what is best. So the next step would be to submit
> the contribution via Gerrit. See
> https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/git#Using_Gerrit_for_CDT for step-by-
> step instructions and come back to me if anything isn't clear enough.
Following the procedure I am at a point that I have to resolve merge
conflicts with master. I thinks it's because I rebased with master but
I did not pay enough attention to what I really did as I was slavishly
following the instructions.

Should I really rebase to master if I forked from CDT_9_10_ (..but it
should have the latest code (rebased to master)...)?
If so, is it correct that I cannot merge master into my branch but that
I have to merge my branch into master, which is the only thing Eclipse
seems to allow?

Sorry, I really feel helpless with this procedure... And that after >
30 years of software development.

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld