[cdt-dev] cleaning up CDT's Wiki

Hello folks,

I am in the process of doing a big cleanup of the CDT Wiki (https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT). There are well over 200 pages on the Wiki and many of them are out of date and obsolete. Therefore I am moving all the obsolete (with redirects from original location) pages to have a CDT/Obsolete prefix, adding the CDT:Obsolete category to them, and putting an information box at the top of the page.

If you have previously edited one of these pages you will likely get an email from the Wiki. If you feel I have obsoleted something that is not, please un-obsolete it and update it to be relevant. Please make sure that the page is reachable, you can do this by clicking on the "What links here" on the left navbar.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders