[cdt-dev] Updating release engineering documentation

Hello folks,

I have started updating CDT's release engineering documentation to properly reflect what I am doing and to make sure I don't forget anything. It has become significantly more complicated in the past few years as we have added additional plug-in projects (launchbar and tools.template) and the more recent addition of Node & VS Code plug-ins.

I have done an experiment that I want to share with you. I created a new wiki for all of CDT's Infra on github https://github.com/eclipse-cdt/cdt-infra/wiki and, for each release, I will be creating endgame bugs in that repo (https://github.com/eclipse-cdt/cdt-infra/issues?q=is%3Aissue+label%3Aendgame). BTW I am using github issues because of the check boxes and placing it cdt-infra because of the cross-project concerns these cover.

These replace https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/release_engineering

Please let me know if this works for you all or if you have any concerns.

Thank you,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham