[cdt-dev] DSF and org.eclipse.debug.core.model.IDebugTarget

Hello,

I have code which integrated with the old debug API before DSF was added to Eclipse.
It uses 3 methods from org.eclipse.debug.core.model.IDebugTarget:
        - resume
        - terminate
        - suspend

It retrieves the IDebugTarget instance using org.eclipse.debug.core.ILaunch.getDebugTarget().
Now, when the old debug does not exist , I see that this call returns null.

Is this API still supported in DSF ?
If yes, please explain how to receive this instance in DSF.
If no, please explain how can I achieve the same behavior, using DSF API.

Thanks.

Back to the top