Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse Embedded C/C++ Development Tools

> On 13 Nov 2019, at 00:19, Austin Morgan <admorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Would this include the work Doug put into Arduino support?

This will start as a rebranding of GNU MCU Eclipse.

> Is there a reason it is limited to 32/64 bit support? I frequently target MSP430 style 16 bit and 8 bit products.

There is no technical reason for this, any architecture having a GCC port can be added, but it is a matter of resources.

There were several requests for AVR support, but no contributors, so far.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top