[cdt-dev] Codan develoepement, new checker

Hi all,
I'm doing my final year project, in which I would like to implement/integrate into Codan my own new code checkers, for example a code syntax rule checker.
 I am not familiar with the Codan structure / developement, i.e., how to add a new problem and checker option.
Anyone can help me with that? A link to a useful guide or just a list on how to start this at all would be great.
Thank you very much in advance,
Viktor

Back to the top