Re: [cdt-dev] Build standalone Eclipse with CDT and custom plugins, command line

You asking how to build standalone eclipse product? Its not exactly question for cdt mailing list.
You can google on "how to build eclipse product". I suggest to use maven/tycho same as eclipse platform,
but could be other ways. The process is rather involved and cannot be answered in one email.
Check out this tutorial: https://www.vogella.com/tutorials/EclipseTycho/article.html

At some point of the process build system will product installation of the product, and you can zip it up and
ship as zip file or wrap in installer or linux packages and what not.