Re: [cdt-dev] Goodbye and Thank You!
  • From: Mark Goodchild <mark.goodchild@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 08:17:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=renesas.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=renesas.com; dkim=pass header.d=renesas.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=voAsK5+om3b4MHJXFdb5NiKDAgGyqQ2z++UxcOynneQ=; b=Ks/T8T4CeKNeH1rULTiey6ESXwMbz+jUu8DpzPD5xFaeLH5PSNCz5kFhamgcBStEbtcxI22LrFncE54T6oV5TgULh7v8lyfQPXjTLemMjSi4WTUGUn7y6BZ2gSN4FA+u485ZAb/tbDlrpneYW/JXVIaqez78viBMIScxrSJUgo129A2P820Dv6khIC5UB6THovjkxMLQji1SPhqzsHZ/gAxBYaHVT33a3TYFxl3/2fLIhDePi10fqTSmhlwgcMmBMYcQGmex9OfTgbu3cUkMx7ZfiK10JlRxSs8Uh7wME1Rc1wWR9iBSwzLpwHzZLiCVQZ72joMrEXLIPGTLkKckAA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=HRmmu3bNMJVRPPNos/QXeThW3VJYaOhuXyCt6kWahHX0OuoQmdmFwV/dAJWW9bdFGViSk6xS1Q1VuIyo9BDgEDEfcYtuiaSXDA5v8wubLYC5dal2Ij5mEx2ZoKKOWl+QGpgtEn4jDysv9AowHxOi91T7moDz4hLPxJZhUc4nTUybVyTE3IpbUQdFG+foHCXDD9s+dcMF6yXARbUvBOvL1dCrdZAmI7gaS8qdMQWR3uiXNygjBU4lCsUNcNZ3XdsGPtCBRZm9fGNsSNwD51lte/kE3PtqPgSBojmcTdBkkjbzZdx02E90AVnqGakOUghJCR8xrTMAmPErrcCVzJnWWg==

Hi Doug,

Just like to say thank you personally and also on behalf of Renesas.

For what we have today we owe a lot to you.

I’ll miss the discussions over a beer or two at EclipseCon. J

It is a small world and no doubt we will keep in touch.

All the very best.

Best regards,
Mark.