Re: [cdt-dev] Problems with Jenkins

Hi Marco,

I can't do anything about this. I have cancelled the errant/extra jobs but I think there are hung pods that we as non-admin can't see.

It is Canada Day (national holiday, no one working) in Ottawa (where Eclipse webmaster is) which means we may need to wait until tomorrow for this to be resolved. Thanks for your patience on this.

I have raised  Bug 548842 to request Webmaster's support and track the issue.

Thanks,
Jonah