Re: [cdt-dev] Test errors in master branch

Hi Marco,

The build failed because a patch was cdt-verified before CDT was branched and version incremented but merged after. This has been fixed now, but you probably need to rebase. I tried fixing it on Saturday, but we were suffering a git outageĀ @ eclipse.

HTH,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham