Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse 2019-06 RC2's CDT

The standalone debugger is again part of the release. I would really appreciate if someone could test it on Mac & Windows to see if it is working properly. Download it from the rcp directory.

The signing on Mac seems to be broken but has probably been broken for a while. 9.7 also doesn’t work but 9.2.1 works. Either way, users can still go in the Security settings and do “Open Anyway” so I don’t think it’s worth a respin. Probably something changed in the pom.xml; the order of the goals being executed is quite fragile. Aside from that, things look pretty normal.

Windows 10 seems to work fine although I did get a “SmartScreen” warning when starting the executable. I assume it’s a normal thing nowadays?

Cheers,
Marc-André

Back to the top