Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.5.5 for Eclipse 2018-09 and Eclipse Photon Released

Hi Liviu,

Thank you for testing it out. I hope that unblocks any of the GNU MCU Eclipse users who were hoping to update.

We should probably work together to revisit the program name and version appearing incorrectly (screenshot). While the highlighted part is only a minor display artefact, the effect is that GNU MCU Eclipse users who do use those variables cannot get access to the new cli for interacting with GDB. There are a lot of nice features, such as command completion, history and everything else you normally get from using GDB at the command line.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 at 16:30, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 19 Nov 2018, at 17:03, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> CDT 9.5.5 is now released. CDT 9.5.5 is also a bug fix release for Eclipse 2018-09 and Eclipse Photon. CDT 9.5.5 contains a few bug fixes including a critical fix to support debugging using the GNU MCU Eclipse plug-ins .

I did a clean install, updated from the existing update urls and the Debugger Console is no longer empty.

Thank you,

Liviu