Re: [cdt-dev] Debugger Console in 2018-09 is empty

Hi Liviu,

By O3 I assume you mean Oxygen.3? If so, that implies the problem in Photon and later (aka CDT 9.5.x) is the problem. If we can find a fix we can push it out almost immediately as we have been doing with earlier releases of CDT 9.5. Can you file a bug please? It sounds like you have identified enough already to track down a fix.

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham