Re: [cdt-dev] [aeri] Weekly Problem Digest for C/C++ Development Tools

Doug Schaefer wrote:

> For those interested in stepping in and helping us out, attacking these high runner exception reports would be a great place to start. Happy to review any change that comes in.

As far as I can tell, these reports are only accessible to committers. I get "You do not have access to this view" when I am logged into my Eclipse account and click on any of these links. So, not the most low-threshold way of stepping in and helping out, unfortunately. (See https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cdt-dev/msg30634.html)

 -Christian

Back to the top