Re: [cdt-dev] Build C/C++ projects in docker containers

Am Dienstag, 28. August 2018, 11:52:39 CEST schrieb jeremy Soumagne:
> Hi,
>
> I currently have the same issue using CDT 9.5.2 when creating a CDT project
> using CMake command line (eg: cmake -G "Eclipse CDT4 - Unix Makefiles"
> ../zlib) and importing the project to Eclipse.

Doug already posted that the new build system of CDT 9.5.2 does not even
recognize those *CDT 4* projects even as a CDT project at all.
See <https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/community/wikis/doc/editors/Eclipse-UNIX-Tutorial> for other options.
BTW: That wiki should no longer state the "Eclipse CDT4 - Unix Makefiles"
generator as the recommended option.

Martin

--
E-Mails sollten Text sein, Text und nur Text.
Wenn Gott gewollt hätte, dass E-Mails in HTML geschrieben würden,

Back to the top