[cdt-dev] CDT 9.6

Hey gang,

At the call today, we have discussed when CDT 9.6 should be. At the end of the day, we decided it really depends on you . We have the opportunity to do minor releases pretty much any time but it probably makes more sense to do that on the release train which leaves every 3 months.

So if there are API additions you want to get in or features you want to add, we’re open for business.

We do have some features that we know we want to get in but aren’t really sure when they will be ready. That includes:

  • Managed Build on Core Build to allow us to begin migration off of the old Managed Build.
  • External Language Server support to allow us to leverage clang as our parser for our source navigation and content assist features and hopefully refactoring.

Please let us know if there is something you’d like to add.

Doug.

Back to the top