Re: [cdt-dev] Unstable build

Tried again, now seeing a different failure (in "mvn test"):

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project org.eclipse.cdt.autotools: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.eclipse.cdt:org.eclipse.cdt.autotools:eclipse-feature:9.5.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact org.eclipse.cdt:org.eclipse.cdt.autotools.docs:jar:2.0.2-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1]

On 2018-05-11 18:16, Avi Kivity wrote:
I'm seeing a meson test failure too, however it looks like a dependency problem:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project org.eclipse.cdt.meson: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.eclipse.cdt:org.eclipse.cdt.meson:eclipse-feature:9.5.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact org.eclipse.cdt:org.eclipse.cdt.meson.docs:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]

any idea on how to resolve this? complete noob here.