[cdt-dev] Request for new Bugzilla component: "cdt-lsp"

Hi all,

As work ramps up on the Language Server Protocol integration (as a reminder, the GSoC project on the topic is officially starting today), I expect we will be filing several bugs to track different pieces of the work.

None of our current Bugzilla components are a good fit for these bugs, and as a result the existing bugs are in "cdt-other".

I am wondering, would it be possible to create a new Bugzilla component for this integration work?

Suggested name: "cdt-lsp"
Suggested description: "CDT Language Server Protocol integration"

Thanks,
Nate

Back to the top