Re: [cdt-dev] GSoC project for Language Server Protocol integration

Hello everyone,

Thanks Mr. Doug for sharing your view on clangd and cquery. We will definitely consider your view while integrating LSP in Eclipse CDT. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Together, we all will make Eclipse CDT more developer friendly and up-to-date with latest c++ standard.

Thank you all
Manish