Re: [cdt-dev] cdt, windows, and tools

On 4/11/2018 9:00 AM, Scott Lewis wrote:
Thanks for the info.

In autotools specifically, I've noticed the use of org.eclipse.remote API.   Two questions about the use of org.eclipse.remote:

1) Was it built in to some/all of the other toolchains?
2) Has it been tested/used for (e.g.) * -> linux remoting...with autotools specifically?   If it has been tested or used under such conditions, is there any code available as part of CDT or elsewhere?

Should I interpret the lack of response to this question as indicating that there are no actual impls/uses of org.eclipse.remote that have been tested with autotools?

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top