[cdt-dev] slides on Core Build?

Hi list-

I noticed that the CDT 9.3.0 [1] and 9.4.0 [2] review notes both indicate that Managed Build System (MBS) is on its way to being deprecated and new integrations should target “Core Build”.

I’d like to learn about Core Build, but I haven’t been able to locate documentation.

I found a note in the call minutes from Oct2017 [3] indicating that:

“Doug will share the slides on Core Build with the community after EclipseCon Europe.”

Are those slides available somewhere?

Is there somewhere else where I can learn more?

Thanks!

Tony Homer

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.cdt/releases/9.3.0/review

[2] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.cdt/releases/9.4.0/review