From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Lewis
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2018 8:12 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] cdt, windows, and tools

The CDT faq [1] indicates that like Eclipse CDT is cross-platform, but of course dependencies on external tools/toolchains may or may not be supported on windows.

Is there a doc, table, or matrix that indicates which of the CDT toolchains are currently supported on windows 8+?   Also, the FAQ indicates that IBM, Montavista,  with initial support from QNX is given for Windows support, but this seems to have been arranged some time ago.   Is it still correct?

Thanksinadvance for any info,

Scott

[1]
https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ#Which_operating_systems_does_the_CDT_support.3F