From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of
Jonah Graham
Sent: March 5, 2018 5:23 AM
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] Are you using BreakpointsMediator or
BreakpointsMediator2?

Hi folks,

Is anyone using org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.debug.service.BreakpointsMediator
or org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.debug.service.BreakpointsMediator2?

They are not used by standard GDB launches and they are not referenced
anywhere within CDT code base.

I want to know if it works. If so, have people added features like that
added to the GDB/MI Breakpoints Manager
(org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.mi.service.MIBreakpointsManager) like support for
notifications from the target of newly inserted breakpoints or breakpoint
pending status changed.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~