Re: [cdt-dev] Patches for 9.4 branch

They all look good. Thanks!

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Johnston
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 1:54 PM
To: General developers list., CDT <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] Patches for 9.4 branch

I have 3 bug fixes that could go into Oxygen.3

1. Debugging a C/C++ Container app via a remote Docker daemon is not

    working (fixes if remote daemon is linux)

2. Ninja builds (via CMake) may have quoted arguments when

    computing scannerinfo; code is not prepared for this

    (running compile will fail and indexing will not complete)

    same thing if any arguments are quoted with spaces in them

3. when running on a RHEL box, a tupled gcc toolchain may

    be returned which will not match the output of the build

    (e.g. cc != x86_64-redhat-linux-cc) and so indexing

    can fail for Core Build projects.

If ok for any of these, I will cherry-pick these changes.

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top