From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jonah Graham
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 4:13 PM
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.4.2 and Oxygen.3 RC1

Hi folks,

On Monday I plan to release CDT 9.4.2[1]. This build will also be our Oxygen.3 RC1 contribution as previously discussed[2]. If needed we will contribute a CDT 9.4.3 for Oxygen.3.

(This is my first official work doing releng, if you notice anything amiss, please do let me know. I will also be updating https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/release_engineering to try to make sure everything is captured.)

Thanks

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham