Re: [cdt-dev] CDT and the pre-processor

Hi Richard,

What you are describing sounds like an error in the scanner in
discovering all the include paths (except that you may have worked
around that by manually adding the second one). The other likely
possibility is that you have header files that change contents
depending on which file that includes them, this is affected by the
heuristic that each file is only parsed once.

I want to assure you that the CDT parser does include a fully
implemented pre-processor, just with a few heuristics to speed it up.
The standard C library has numerous cases that sound like what you are
describing and they generally work well.

Can you provide a reduced test case that demonstrates your problem?

HTH,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham