Re: [cdt-dev] CDT HIPP now on Jenkins

Has anyone changed the number of executors on the JIPP? It seems to be
at 2 now, meaning that Gerrit patches (assuming no other activity)
have gone up to 40 minutes to verify. I don't have permission to see
or change this setting, but if the reduction was simply a side effect
of the upgrade to JIPP I will request webmaster to increase back to 3.

Thanks
Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham