Re: [cdt-dev] Google Summer of Code

Hi Nate, I did it a few years ago. I had an abnormal experience so don't worry about that. It's a pretty good program and there have been many successes with it.

My understanding is that Eclipse participates as an organization. I'm not sure who's coordinating it recently. Copying Wayne who may know more.

Doug.