[cdt-dev] CDT 9.4.0 is now Available

Hey gang, I’ve published the bits to the CDT update site. Oxygen.2 was officially release yesterday. This is an important foundational step towards what will be our biggest release for Photon, CDT 9.5. I’ll be blogging about the new build features over the next few weeks at cdtdoug.ca. Stay tuned there for more info.

p2 site: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/9.4/

Zip: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/9.4/cdt-9.4.0/cdt-9.4.0.zip

Standalone debugger: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/9.4/cdt-9.4.0/rcp

C/C++ IDE: https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-ide-cc-developers/oxygen2

I’ve also created an entry in the Eclipse Marketplace called the Complete Eclipse C/C++ IDE which adds the features in preview to the standard C/C++ IDE. That includes support for Arduino, Qt, and CMake. It is here https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/complete-eclipse-cc-ide

Thanks to everyone who’s contributed to this release and happy holidays!

Doug.

Back to the top