Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.4 RC4

OK, branch has been created: cdt_9_4. I have cloned the build to cdt-9.4 and the first one is under way.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2017 4:46 PM
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.4 RC4

Hey gang,

I think I’m finished what I wanted to do for 9.4. It’s a good thing we have a 9.5 for the things I didn’t get to. J.

Anyway, I am going to cut the branch later this evening and do the RC4 build. I’ll let you know when that’s in place so you can double commit any fixes. We still have an opportunity for respins until Wednesday morning. Just let me know (and I will be monitoring Gerrit as always).

The release review material is completed so we’re good to go for the GA on Dec 22. Then, onwards and upwards!

Thanks for everyone’s help getting here. Cheers,

Doug.

Back to the top