[cdt-dev] Off next week

Hey gang,

I am off next week to watch the Canadian Olympic curling trials that are happening here in Ottawa. I’m a big curling fan and this will be the best curling I’ll ever get to see in my back yard.

Anyway, I won’t have much time to close off RC4 next week. I’ll capture the RC4 build Saturday morning and I will be able to do respins as we need before the cutoff Wednesday morning. I’ll see if I can do it from my phone J or at night when I get home.

In the meantime, I’ll be spending this week fixing as many bugs with Core Build as I can. There are a few things broken at the moment. If you see anything, please let me know.

Cheers,
Doug.

Back to the top