Re: [cdt-dev] CDT project view: How to programatically update the directories shown below 'Includes'?

What do you find it useful for? Do less knowledgeable users also find it useful?

And besides, it's a lie. Each source file can have its own list of Includes and it changes from build config to build config. So what is it really telling them?

IMHO, the better place to show this is probably in the project properties where it would be more hidden.

Doug.

Back to the top