Re: [cdt-dev] CMake plugins

Am Montag, 20. November 2017, 21:10:03 CET schrieb Doug Schaefer:
> Cool. Let me think about this and take a closer look at your repo. I need to
> think about how this all fits.
>
> To contribute to Eclipse, we will need to have copyright notices on all the
> source files which include the names of the copyright holders for each

AFAIKS, each Java-file contains a copyright notice, but better check yourself.
Maintenance scripts usually do not.

When moving from svn to git, I took care to keep the revision history, so it
should be possible to re-add copyright holders, if missing. There are only
three committers/maintainers.

> Your project proposal was probably removed since it wasn't following the
> process. If we make this a CDT contribution then we wouldn't need to do
> that. We would just need a Gerrit review to start. Once we get there, I
> would take care of the legal review request that all large contributions
> must go through.

OK, thank you for taking care.

Martin

AFK 2 FTP