Re: [cdt-dev] question on integrating/extending the make/build process

Hi Wendell,

That seems like a reasonable approach. It may be that there are some additional features that could be added to the RPM/specfile tooling to help? If you have some additional ideas on how it can be improved/made more general submitting a bug against the specfile component in the linuxtools project would be helpful: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Linux%20Tools&component=RPM

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.