Re: [cdt-dev] Missing CDT_9_3_2 tag?

I don't think there is a way to know for sure now because the build
log on HIPP is gone too. But as the build timestamp is 201709131603
the most likely commit is a6542611d9e8dc71f6bf62e5f6ce5e852ee19a83
because cdt_9_3 branch was quiet enough around that time.

BTW the 9.3.2 does not seem to be published to where I expect:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/9.3/?d I can see simrel
is picking it up from
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/oxygen/milestones/ or
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/oxygen/201709271000/ depending on