Re: [cdt-dev] Bug 303870 - override virtual method functionality

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 10:22 AM, Pavel Marek <pavel.akira.marek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It probably makes sense to squash all commits into one and then upload it to Gerrit against master.
Is this the same as simply merging the "overridemethods" branch into master? Because I am not sure how would I do this squash.

There are several ways to do this. You can either use the recipe in https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5189560/squash-my-last-x-commits-together-using-git or do soft reset to the state before the first commit then create a new single commit.

-sergey

Thanks for comments.

Back to the top