Re: [cdt-dev] CDT-based IDE/Tools

Thanks all!

Lots of interesting tools out there - have 20 on the list so far - keep them coming...

Tracy

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 8:37 AM, Richard Horbach <richard.horbach@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Tracy,

TASKING VX Software development tools: e.g. http://www.tasking.com/products/tricore-vx-software-development-tools.

Regards,
Richard

Op 10/3/2017 om 4:01 PM schreef Doug Schaefer:

Don’t forget QNX Momentics where this all started 😊.

https://www.qnx.com/content/qnx/en/products/tools/qnx-momentics.html

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@eclipse.org] On Behalf Of Tracy Miranda
Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 7:58 AM
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT-based IDE/Tools

Hi all,

As part of a presentation I'm working on (future of embedded tools) I want to create a slide showing how pervasive CDT has been for embedded tools.

To that effect I am collating a list of all IDEs/tool suites based on CDT, which I hope to turn into a nice logo filled slide...

Here is my starter list which I was hoping folks out there could add to with CDT extensions they are working on/with or know of.