[cdt-dev] Disassembly view sending -stack-list-frames after debug session has terminated in Eclipse Oxygen

Hi,

I am encountering the following popup error after terminating a debug session when Disassembly view is open.

"Failed to execute MI command:
-stack-list-frames 0 0
Error message from debug back end:
Invalid thread id: 1"

Based on investigation, the Disassembly view is still sending commands like -stack-list-frames even after the debug session has terminated.

The issue occurs after upgrading to Eclipse Oxygen 4.7.0.
It does not occur in Eclipse Neon 4.6.2.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Start debug section
2. loop > 2 times:
2a. Click Resume button
2b. Wait for 3 seconds
2c. Click Suspend button
3. Click Resume button
4. Wait for less than 10 seconds
5. Terminate debug session

I am launching my debug client (elf-gdb.exe) and debug server (gdb_bridge.py) in GdbLaunchDelegateExtension.launch and terminating the debug server in an ILaunchesListener2.launchesTerminated. Is the issue caused by my code or by Eclipse Oxygen CDT?

Inputs will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Regards,
Richmond