Re: [cdt-dev] suspend button can not stop a running program

It sounds like you are describing a GDB problem? If you run GDB
outside of Eclipse and send -exec-interrupt (interrupt in CLI mode)
does the thread stop?

What is the state of the target's support for GDB in async mode? Have
you recently changed to using async mode?

HTH,
Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham